Part Time Associate Director I
This was removed by the employer on 5/9/2018 8:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Part Time Associate Director I jobs in Charlotte-NC
Search all Part Time Associate Director I postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Part Time Associate Director I? The Part Time Associate Director I will operate under the close and direct supervision of the daily director of Domestic television productions by assisting with the timing of the show, the assembly of the show, and the preparation of assigned elements of the show, such as graphics, pre-production elements and pre-recorded segments.
• Assists the director in executing live television productions from the control room by ''calling the shots'' to the production crew and technical crew involved. The program audio may be in Spanish, and the Director and Associate Director will make his/her commands in English.
• Ensures that the video portions of assigned shows are cued and fed.
• Coordinates video and graphics with the flow of the show. Graphics often in Spanish.
• Coordinates remote feeds, both domestic and international; ensures that specific shots are fed to the show correctly and on time.
• Tracks video cut sheets, indicating time, audio elements and graphic needs.
• Before assigned productions, coordinates the show with the control room and assigned Master Control Operators
• May be assigned to special projects
• A thorough understanding of television production is mandatory.
• Clear, concise and comprehensive verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think quickly in a pressure situation.
• Hard working, detail oriented, passionate about production, interested in technical areas and continually offers creative ideas
• Three years of production experience or network equivalent preferred
• Directing experience preferred.
• Bilingual language skills (Spanish/English) preferred
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.