HR Business Partner
Full Time Job
The Human Resources Business Partner works with ESPN management to meet the everyday needs of the ESPN's Sales & Marketing and International employee population. Partners with other Human Resources (Sr. Director /Director) professionals to implement Human Resources projects and initiatives with company-wide impact.
This role will be responsible for supporting the HR needs while supporting / partnering with Sr. Director / Director – HR Business Partner specifically for Sales & Marketing and International client group.
HR Business Partner role:
• Serves as the HR business partner to the Ad Sales Operations organization to implement effective Human Resources solutions to business issues, strategies and initiatives.
• Provides support with leadership coaching, organizational design and business reviews.
• Assists in the day-to-day delivery of Human Resources services and the resolution of Human Resources issues arising
• Supports business leaders on talent planning and compensation cycles
• Interacts with client managers and staff to ensure full understanding of and compliance with applicable Human Resources policies and procedures
Support across the Sales and Marketing organization:
• Research of sources of information/data to drive initiatives for the Global Sales and Marketing organization
• Supports with learning initiatives and internship programs
• Manage all employee Off boarding, job flagging, job descriptions and organizational charts
• Participate in the development and implementation of special HR projects
• Coordinates and partners with other Human Resources professionals to implement Human Resources projects and initiatives with company-wide impact. Brings awareness to centers of expertise on business initiatives and business needs
• Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources related work experience
• Proven customer service skills/strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to integrate and initiate the work with key stakeholders and functional partners to ensure appropriate solutions are delivered to the organization.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Bachelor's Degree
• ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN, Inc, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.