Executive Assistant ESPN Sales & Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2018 10:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Executive Assistant ESPN Sales & Marketing jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Executive Assistant ESPN Sales & Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant ESPN Sales & Marketing? Job Summary:
Provides overall administrative support for the Vice-President of Sales and Marketing. Act as the primary contact for all incoming communication and ensure interactions are handled in a professional manner. Proactively manage the VP's complex calendar, coordinate meetings, plan and execute and manage travel arrangements. Provide overall office administration and organizational task support, including screening and routing phone calls, maintaining filing system, preparing expense reports and processing workflow requirements through Concur. Manage all work with highest degree of confidentiality – exercising discretion, judgment and diplomacy. Display initiative, ingenuity and constant communication as a consistent means of accomplishing these activities.
• Provides assistance and support to a manager or several managers or supports several senior individuals and their staffs; may delegate tasks and assignments to less senior Administrative Assistants Executes a wide variety of semi-complex administrative tasks, e.g., travel and expense reporting; meeting arrangements; food and voucher arrangements; security arrangements for visitors; research and data gathering; report preparation and distribution; scheduling and schedule monitoring; budget preparation and tracking
• Prepares routine memos, correspondence, letters, business updates, meeting notes; may prepare semi-routine reports
• Coordinates regular and special meetings and conferences, including preparing notes of meeting highlights and ''to-do's''
• May purchase or arrange for the purchase of supplies and equipment
• Handles incoming telephone calls; arranges and may participate in conference calls
• Purview is supporting a manager or several managers or several senior individuals and their staffs; may delegate tasks and assignments to less senior Administrative Assistants
• Implements semi-complex tasks specific to the unit / work group serve
• Lead assigned team based projects
• Maintains and builds relationships with most members of the assigned unit / work group and builds relationships with clients, sponsors, partners and other third-parties
• Supports Sales & Marketing departments with special projects and other day-to-day support needs
• A minimum of 5 years' experience providing executive support to a senior executive
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Skilled in PowerPoint and/or Keynote, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated telephone etiquette skills with all levels of employees, clients and executives
• Demonstrated ability to manage challenging calendar and travel arrangements
• Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in team environment or independently, with minimal supervision
• Detail oriented and organized
• Demonstrated proactive problem solving skills
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule with advanced notice, to accommodate overtime as needed
• Ability to function in an environment with competing and changing priorities
• Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
• Mastery of SAP system and tools, including but not limited to Travel & Entertainment Proxy (T&E), Casual Buyer (shopping carts, AP, P.O. & invoice processing) roles and Concur
• High School diploma or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.