Coordinating Preditor , Creative Works
Full Time Job
ACC Network - Coordinating Preditor (Producer/Editor), Creative Works
The Creative Works Coordinating Preditor will support brand and ad partner creative executions for Sales and Marketing. This individual will be experienced, knowledgeable, and well-versed in understanding key facets of marketing, how to develop a campaign, storyboard, design and execute in non-linear platforms with a specialty in short form narrative storytelling. A creative and strategic thinker, this person will be able to guide, mentor and collaborate with key stakeholders across our business while executing expert level creative.
• Ideate and build visual design concepts: story boards, mood cuts for various sales and marketing projects
• Utilizing conceptual and motion design skills to bring ideas to life
• Key contributor working across various creative teams in NY, Bristol and Charlotte to elevate creative executions.
• Experienced in new media and development of creative for social, mobile digital and TV.
• Proficient in industry standard software and hardware
• Attention to detail and understanding of shadows, lighting, texture within creative.
• Partners with other editors and stakeholders to create a shared understanding of workflows and efficiencies for any project.
• Willingness to push the envelope across the board for any new concept design or creative exploration for sales and marketing.
• Handle elements of post-production including editing, audio mix, animation, particle effects, tracking, rotoscoping, keying and color grading.
• Managing deadlines and executing on-time and on-task
• Capable of juggling various high profile properties at the same time.
• Creative, collaborative, organized and strategic
• A minimum of six years of Promo/Marketing video editing, or related work in a large market or network level television.
• Ability to expertly edit on Adobe Premiere.
• Expert level understanding and skill on the entire Adobe Suite.
• Ability to conceive/develop a campaign idea and see it through to completion.
• Candidates must have good computer background (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...) and advanced communication skills.
• Demonstrates sound communication with timely follow up and problem solving
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
• Adobe Suite (AE, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• DaVinci Resolve
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Studio Production, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
• Vocational School or related experience
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.