Full Time Job
The Compensation department leads the development, design and implementation for total compensation and rewards programs that attract, retain and motivate employees at ESPN. This includes designing base salary and incentive plans and alternative rewards programs that are consistent with market trends, internal equity, a ''pay for performance'' philosophy and the company's business and HR priorities and strategies.
The Compensation Analyst will report to the Compensation Manager, and provide consultative services to the business. This includes counseling and educating business leaders and employees on the Company's compensation philosophy, salary grade structure and administering compensation programs.
• Administers the annual merit increase, bonus, and long-term incentive program and communication for assigned clients
• Provide guidance, advice and consultative services to assigned business units in order to conclude with a positive solution/outcome
• Conduct, participate in and analyze relative market compensation surveys for executive and staff level positions
• Actively participate in development, administration, communication and performance measurement of incentive pay programs
• Collaborate with business leaders, finance and human resource partners on relevant compensation issues, education around compensation pay philosophy, pay practices and transparency to better execute business commitments
• Partners with business and human resource partners on creating/updating job family grids
• May participate in enterprise-wide compensation projects and initiatives as defined
• A minimum of 3 years compensation experience
• Candidates must have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
• Strong analytical, project management and presentation skills
• Displays excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Possesses strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Previous experience working with SAP
• Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local regulations
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
• MBA or Master's Degree in related field and/or CCP Certification
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN, Inc, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.