Account Services Executive
Full Time Job
The Multimedia Sales group maintains client planning/buying relationships within the United States. They are responsible for creating effective Media and Marketing campaigns for clients across all of ESPN's platforms. Not only does the Multimedia Sales team create multimillion dollar advertising campaigns for some of the most popular sports today, but also they are responsible for bringing these Marketing concepts to life. Join the Multimedia Sales group and be a part of the team generating creative campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. The Account Services Executive acts as the project manager providing specialized sales support to the TV, Digital and Print Account Executives. This role reports to the Multimedia Sales Director. The ASE will work on all aspects of the sales process from prospecting through post-campaign analysis. The ASE will coordinate efforts across all departments within Sales and Marketing including Sports Marketing, Research, Sales Communication and Revenue Management. An individual capable of managing personalities, willing to work hard and has a love for sales will thrive in this Multimedia Sales role.
• Follow-ups on all cold calls and miscellaneous leads
• Administrates make good packages for program/series ratings shortfalls and all technical make goods
• Tracks spending on competitive service/programming
• Services and maintains accounts with all agencies
• Identifies new prospects based on spending data/bar, major brand categories, sports sponsorships on competing networks and researching the trade publications
• Performs marketplace analysis by assessing client spending, economic forecasts and competitive pricing
• Develops proposals and monitors client performance (post-buys) as needed by AE and Sales Management
• Handles special projects and provides back-up and vacation relief as directed by Sales management
• Follows through on agency/client assignments as directed by Account Executives
• 3 years working in media or related industry
• Understanding of brand media and marketing concepts
• Knowledge of all ESPN networks
• Negotiation, presentation, and writing skills; ability to communicate effectively and to initiate projects
• Bachelor's Degree
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.