Account Service Executive
ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Account Service Executive, ESPN Audio
Working within the network radio ad sales department of ESPN Audio. Responsible for working closely with ESPN Audio network ad sales Account Executives and agency/client contacts to help drive development and successful negotiation of ESPN Audio national sales proposals. Work with internal ESPN Audio groups to create framework of marketing campaigns and confirm all project components.
Knowledge of media, broadcast sales negotiation and digital experience required. AE will report to the Senior Director, East Coast/Central, ESPN Audio Network Ad Sales.
• Function as the Internal Project manager, driving client specific platform creation and idea development
• After a deal successfully goes to order, serve as point of contact for all materials needed for execution of campaign. Support deal maintenance.
• Gather assets and create post analysis
• Collaborate with internal ESPN teams including marketing, digital audio, programming, production, and the ESPN Customer Marketing and Sales group.
• Work closely with the Marketing team to brainstorm on promotional elements for campaign and follow through on executional details
• Support process of ensuring client satisfaction with implementing agency requests and maintaining contracted scheduled dollars
• Aid billing departments with clearing discrepancies
• Helps Account Executives prospect for new business opportunities and build our Audio sales story
• Functions as a key point person for the Direct Response agencies in the territory. Understands the digital audio business, including podcasting, to help drive digital ad sales revenues for ESPN Audio.
• Thinks strategically and looks for ways to improve the process of providing customer service
• Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years in media ad sales industry with knowledge of radio and digital audio media. Understanding of media math.
• Technical Skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience in the media industry (ad sales or client/agency)
• Experience working on national accounts
• Bachelor's Degree
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Radio Network Assets, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ABC Radio Network Assets, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.