Entertainment StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking Administrative Assistant for fast-paced entertainment company. Please note this is not a production position. The Assistant will provide all aspects of administrative support to three senior level executives: President, Network Distribution, Senior Vice President, Distribution, and General Counsel. The position serves as an administrative liaison to peers, corporate management team, employees and outside clients and vendors. The position provides daily administrative support including discrete handling of confidential information, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, scheduling meetings and travel arrangements, maintaining call sheets, filing, word processing, Excel spreadsheets, expense reports, invoice reconciliation, maintaining contracts, monthly revenue summaries, back-up to receptionist and more.
• Serves as administrative contact for executives, external agencies, and vendors
• Provides all general administrative support to executives
• Prepares assigned materials when requested using PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Provides telephone coverage-answer executive phones, take accurate messages, arranges (including selection of date, time and location) internal and external meetings
• Maintains Calendars - arranges, coordinates and prioritizes complex scheduling and logistics; Schedules meetings, conference calls, video conferences, budget reviews
• Manages filing system and provides filing support for as needed
• Maintain filing for all legal documentation
• Verify, maintain, and reconcile monthly accounting and subscriber remittances
• Create monthly revenue summaries for executives
• Prepares and tracks purchase orders for executives as necessary
• Distributes mail, faxes and deliveries as appropriate
• Conducts extensive online and offline research as requested
• Schedules all travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, and off-site meeting venues
• Prepares expense reports
• Arrange special meeting facilities; send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials
• Maintain legal documentation
• Partners with IT for scheduling; setting-up and troubleshooting video conferences and ''Go-to Meeting''
• Excellent internal and external, verbal and written communication required
• Prepares and coordinates all trade show enrollment and fulfillment
• Maintains customer database
• Must have a high level of proficiency using Microsoft Office software (Word, PPT, Excel)
• Must have prior experience preparing expert level PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
• Must be comfortable in high demand work situations and possess ability handle quick and accurate output with facile
• Must be highly capable of handling analysis projects
• Must have strong collaborative skills. Critical thinker. Problem solver. Malleable personality traits.
• Must have excellent organization, presentation and communication skills
• Must be flexible with work schedule and be available for overtime on an as needed basis
• Must be customer friendly and possess a strong ability to deliver work on-time
• Must be a self-starter and have demonstrated ability supporting executives
• Prefer Cable/Broadcast experience or prior experience in legal, finance, marketing, or business development settings
Undergraduate degree in finance, business administration, marketing, or communications desirable
Founded by Byron Allen in 1993, Entertainment Studios is a fully integrated global media production and distribution company with 7 HD networks, dozens of first-run syndicated shows, over 5,000 hours of HD programming, a film distribution company and more to come.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online