Traffic Editor / Producer
EntercomSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
KCBS is looking for a thorough, urgent, multi-tasking Traffic Producer with acute attention to detail. Are you a walking Bay Area Road Map? Can you clearly communicate in the simplest of terms? Can you constantly engage our listener through digital and social media platforms?
Description of Duties:
• Gathering, writing, recording and editing traffic reports and information as outlined by Entercom Communications
• Identifying videos, images and stories and transforming them into compelling content for digital consumption.
• Managing content on social media platforms, websites and YouTube channels for multiple radio
• Making station appearances as required.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Position offers AFTRA Benefits
• Minimum 2-year traffic or news reporting and/or producing for broadcast media.
• Must be computer literate and have excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Must be helpful in traffic gathering operation.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems is essential.
• Understanding of online digital content with ability to engage an audience.
• Experience using digital audio software.
• Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
• Can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do any task – no matter how big or small
• 4-year degree preferred
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country's two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12 in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation's unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.