Public Relations Representative
Part Time Job
Entercom Rochester is seeking energetic, responsible, outgoing, positive, and self-motivated individuals who are capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment while representing our five radio stations (92.5 WBEE, 98 PXY, 96.5 WCMF, 98.9 The Buzz, and 95.7FM / 950AM ESPN Rochester) at promotional and station events. This is a part time position, up to 25 hours per week. Actual number of hours vary weekly (as needed for events). This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to start in a career in marketing, promotions or public relations.
• Responsible for the execution of on-site Station major events, client remote broadcasts and appearances and charitable community events based on Station Promotion Director(s) instructions/expectations, which includes, but are not limited to:
• Setting the stage for visual brand imaging of radio Station for each event
(Ex: set up of banners, booth display, games/giveaways, balloons, etc.)
• Setting up remote broadcast technical equipment
• Executing Station giveaways and distributing client and/or Station promotional materials
• Taking digital photos and conducting customer/manager interviews for client recap purposes
• Actively engage with listeners and clients.
• Drive station vehicle(s) to client locations or events.
• Attend Public Relations Representative team meeting at Station monthly, or as needed.
• Represent Entercom in a highly ethical and professional manner.
• Must be 18 with a valid driver's license.
• Must provide own transportation to/from Entercom Rochester for events.
• Must possess strong communication skills, be highly motivated, energetic, creative, and able to work independently.
• Must be available to work flexible hours (college classes can be worked around), including weekdays, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Prior customer service and event execution experience preferred.
• Background in communications and marketing helpful.
Administrative Support Workers