PT Digital Content Producer
Part Time Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Create and maintain stations' website content including email blasts, uploading and editing of audio and video for web use, blogging, loyalty programs, contests, etc. following corporate requirements.
• Update station content, execute contests, and work with templates, as needed using the content management systems utilized by Entercom.
• Design/modify graphics and artwork for the station website.
• Photography with a DSLR.
• Witty internet editing/writing.
• Produce short-form video pieces.
• Audio editing
• Upload edited audio and video for web use.
• Create and send Newsletters
• Assist Marketing and Programming with web banner design and promotional materials for the site.
• Communicate with multiple departments and create content based on requirements from all parties.
• Manage on air talent during taping of promos and interviews.
• Keep on all digital needs on time during major events.
• Represent the station positively and effectively on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., as needed.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: 1 years of experience working with web-based (Drupal or Wordpress) and graphics-based (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) programs is required; broadcast, print, or internet editing/writing a plus. Position requires template design and implementation experience. Must have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to multitask. Must be able to work flexible hours (Late nights and Early mornings).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Employee must be able to provide their own transportation to concerts and events. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Administrative Support Workers