Part Time Job
Street Teamer Part-time
Are you a music and/or sports lover looking for a fun and exciting job? Then we are looking for you. Entercom-Portland is looking for reliable, responsible, outgoing, open minded and driven people to work in the marketing/promotional department for ESPN Sports Radio 1080 the FAN, 92.3 KGON, 94/7 Alternative Portland, 99.5 The Wolf, 97.1 Charlie, and 105.1 The Buzz.
Applicants must be able to:
• Handle working in a very fast paced, ever changing environment
• Execute on-site activities at concerts, programming events and client appearances
• Work a flexible schedule including days, nights and weekends
Education/Experience and Skills Required:
• High School diploma or the equivalent to. College degree a plus.
• Promotional or radio experience a plus
• Valid Oregon or Washington Driver License
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Core competencies required:
• Can- Do attitude a must
• Ability to multi task and work under deadline
• Supreme organizational skills
• Leadership skills a must
• Excellent follow-through and initiative
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer proficiency-Excel, Word, etc – a must
• Public Relations experience a plus
• Strong, proven analytical abilities a plus
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country's two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12 in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation's unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers