Part Time Job
Part-Time On-Air (AMP 103.3/MIX 104.1)
Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills; must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and VoxPro. Knowledge of the format and audience required. Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Preparing and researching for broadcast.
• Protecting the station's FCC license.
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Operating the control board and performing production work.
• Other duties as required by management?