EntercomNew York, NY
Part Time Job
The New 102.7 in New York is looking for local full and part time on-air staff with a strong on-air presence to deliver entertaining and captivating content on air and online that will connect with our audience and complement the station. If you are creative, professional, an excellent communicator, with a great voice, positive attitude and understands how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities include the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining and innovative; monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift; ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly; operating the control board; production work; personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts. Please only apply if you can demonstrate both on air and digital content / social media skills.
• Successful track record with a minimum of 4 years major market experience
• Strong on-air background, organizational and communication skills
• • Experience with audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital system ''Audio Vault.''
• • Knowledge of the format and the demographic/audience.
• • Proficient and active user of social media platforms like- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• • Abides by station and company policies and procedures and FCC guidelines
• • Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
• Demo/Air check must accompany resume to be considered.