KUDL / KKDO Assistant
Part Time Job
• Responsible for executing every step of a contest from set up to fulfillment
• Picking winners
• Updating winner info in our secure software
• Contacting winners and providing them with information for pick up
• Tracking expired prizes
• Responsible for conducing contest recaps and organizing contest files
• Responsible for sending weekly database emails
• Submitting orders to the other departments
• Provide copy points for promotions to the programming team
• Host listeners when they come to the station
• Manage texting platform
• Update websites (PSA, community events…)
• Handle social for contesting and social purposes
• Blog posts
• Weekly checks of our digital assets
• Audio on demand/podcasts
• App push notifications
• Participate in major station/cluster events
Qualified candidates must demonstrate advanced social media/digital marketing skills.
• A valid driver's license.
• Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to multi-task with constantly evolving deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Experience working closely with high level clients and management.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, HTML, Power Point, Word and Photoshop).
• Must be available and willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays when needed.
Administrative Support Workers