Intern - Promotions
Part Time Unpaid Internship
103.7 KISS-FM, 99.1 The Mix, and 105.7 The Fan are currently recruiting for Promotions Interns. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Act as a Public Relations representative for the 3 stations in the community, at concerts, movie premieres, retail appearances, charity events, city festivals, parades, sporting events, live broadcasts, and more
• Effectively oversee, coordinate and perform necessary service for the proper execution of all on-premise sales/station events
• Gather the necessary components to successfully prepare for all on-premise sales/station events.
• Assist in the day-to-day needs of event planning and execution.
• Assist entire promotions department including Director and another Promotions Manager(Digital and Prizing).
Must be able to earn school credit for this UNPAID internship.
Certificates, Licenses, Other Requirements:
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have access to e-mail on a daily basis.
Other Skills and Abilities:
New members to our team will be highly energetic, passionate, computer literate, detail oriented, organized, posses excellent public relations/people skills. They must be willing to be available for varied hours (mostly nights and weekends), as well as one or two days a week in a corporate office environment.
Administrative Support Workers