Intern - Promotions
Part Time Unpaid Internship
103.7 KISS-FM, 99.1 The Mix, and 105.7 The Fan are currently recruiting for Promotions Interns. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Act as a Public Relations representative for the 3 stations in the community, at concerts, movie premieres, retail appearances, charity events, city festivals, parades, sporting events, live broadcasts, and more
• Effectively oversee, coordinate and perform necessary service for the proper execution of all on-premise sales/station events
• Gather the necessary components to successfully prepare for all on-premise sales/station events.
• Assist in the day-to-day needs of event planning and execution.
• Assist entire promotions department including Director and another Promotions Manager(Digital and Prizing).
Education and/or Experience:
Must be able to earn school credit for this UNPAID internship.
Certificates, Licenses, Other Requirements:
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have access to e-mail on a daily basis.
Other Skills and Abilities:
New members to our team will be highly energetic, passionate, computer literate, detail oriented, organized, posses excellent public relations/people skills. They must be willing to be available for varied hours (mostly nights and weekends), as well as one or two days a week in a corporate office environment.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country's two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12 in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation's unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.
Administrative Support Workers