FM Board Operator
Part Time Job
• Responsible for running broadcast board inclusive of digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds.
• Protects the company's FCC license.
• May be required to perform light production work.
• Must be available to work weekend overnight shifts.
• Other duties as required by management.
Minimum 2 years previous experience preferred; familiarity with station format required. Must be able to perform with little supervision; familiarity with FCC rules and regulations preferred. High School diploma required; college degree in media-related major preferred.