Part Time Job
Brand Ambassador (Street Team)
Join our team and play an integral role in some of the largest events in Minnesota! Entercom has immediate openings for temporary part-time Brand Ambassadors for radio stations WCCO AM, 102.9 The Wolf and 104.1 JACK FM. Brand Ambassadors represent stations in a positive manner at public appearances across Minnesota, including concerts, festivals, community events, charitable fundraisers and pop-up events. Ambassadors are responsible for all marketing and promotional aspects of on-site events, prizes, contests, winners and artists and build excitement for each station.
The preferred candidate will have at least two year's radio, event or performance experience. The preferred candidate will also have a general interest in sports, politics and local news, in addition to an interest in country and classic rock music genres, as represented by this cluster of stations.
This is a seasonal temp-to-hire position with potential to be hired on as year-round support, dependent on success in role. Rate is $11.25/hour with a max of 20 hours/week.
• Engage with listeners and clients at events to build energy and excitement
• Prepare equipment and materials for station events, including packing banners, entry forms, prizes and broadcast equipment
• Set up and breakdown of event materials necessary for each event
• Perform as mascot at events to engage with crowd
• Take initiative in solving issues that arise at events
• Make suggestions for ways to enhance events and station activities
• Photograph events and submit post-event recaps
• Other duties as directed or assigned
• Must be energetic with a can-do attitude
• Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license
• Must have proven clean driving record
• Must have reliable transportation to get to/from station and station events
• Must have ability to lift equipment in excess of 35 pounds
• Must be able to maintain a flexible schedule with a commitment to work a minimum of 4 Thursday-Saturday events per month
The right candidate will be a team player, friendly, outgoing and self-starter with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude. Must have a clean driving record and flexibility to work different shifts including nights and weekends.
Administrative Support Workers