AM Traffic Center Editor
Part Time Job
KYW-AM Traffic Center has an immediate opening for a traffic editor/writer.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented professional. Duties include:
• Gather, write and select traffic stories to run in radio traffic reports, over air, on line, and on social media platforms.
• Supervise all traffic operations assets in the production, writing, and presentation of traffic reports and digital content.
• Must plan and prepare for upcoming traffic coverage for planned traffic events as well as unplanned traffic events.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to multi-task a variety of inbound traffic resources to assemble data that shall be used within traffic reports and other platforms.
• A minimum of 2 years newsroom experience is required.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems is essential .
• Must have proficiency with basic computer programs, managing and monitoring traffic/news systems, and a desire to learn new technologies.