Encompass Music PartnersCalabasas, CA
Full Time Job
Encompass Music is seeking a Full-time Executive Assistant.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
• Who is the Executive Assistant - You will serve as a facilitator to coordinate schedules, liaise with clients, answer phones, roll calls, and maintain proper brand culture. Day-to-day tasks included but not limited to:
• Respond to the needs of the president - preparation for meetings, sessions, calls, travel, etc.
• Read and route correspondence; draft responses and other documents as requested by president; assist with email management
• Take concise notes during meetings and phone calls, respectively.
• Additional responsibilities for one-off and special projects as needed.
• Assists with the upkeep of the office (i.e. ordering office supplies when needed, coordinating client gifts, distributing mail, and coordinating post office runs, etc)
• Reviewing and cataloging highly sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis.
• Daily data entry
• Maintaining proper client relations that correspond to the culture of the brand Encompass Music Partners.
• On occasion, you will request, review, and verify various official documents of a highly confidential nature.
• Attend official work events on an as needed basis to assist the needs of the President of the company. Occasional regional travel is an essential part of this job. Extended travel or overnight travel may be required infrequently.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of two years of completed general college coursework. Four-year degree is highly desired.
• Two Years of experience in complex office administration. Experience at an entertainment agency, management, or production company is highly desired.
• Any combination of education and experience that will qualify for a high-level Executive Assistant position in a high-profile, high-performing, professional environment.
Required Skills and Abilities include:
• Highly team oriented and flexible. We often times need to reprioritize our tasks based on the business's needs and require someone who is willing to help the team and shift priorities on a dime.
• Strong attention to detail; ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments
• Must be a self-starer with a strong work ethic and a thick skin
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• KExcellent organization skills and ability to anticipate needs.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, File Maker Pro, Mac and PC computers and other commonly used applications
• Social media savvy a plus
• Willingness to learn, put time in after hours and on weekends as needed
• Must have excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical and mathematic skills
• Must be well mannered, have a professional demeanor and an excellent attitude.
• Able to work well with co-workers in a boutique, friendly, non-corporate environment.
• Dynamic and assertive personality with a friendly and professional demeanor strongly preferred
• Knowledge of music business and musical instruments including orchestral, jazz, pop-rock, etc. in the recording industry is required.
• Knowledge of tax documents (I9, W4, W9, etc) strongly preferred.
Pay Rate: $18/hr - Opportunity exists to earn additional income through off-site session work. Job Type: Full-time / Hourly
Encompass Music Partners is a well-established Music Production & Contracting company in Calabasas, CA and we love music…a lot. We eat, drink, and sleep music. Equally so, we love stories. We're fiercely passionate about our favorite films, shows, and streaming content. Not to toot our own horns (music pun intended), but we at Encompass Music Partners are the best at, and take pride in, producing, coordinating, and managing Hollywood's most ambitious and brilliant music endeavors. We do all of this while maintaining a superlative reputation as care givers at the cross section of audio and cinephiles alike. We are looking for an amazing and qualified person to join our endlessly dedicated and infinitely impassioned team!
The Company is committed to offering equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, handicap, marital status, national origin, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification, or any other classification protected by law. Employment decisions are based on an individual's qualifications, abilities, and job performance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online