EmpireSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
EMPIRE is seeking a video manager. Candidates must be flexible regarding availability and have a ''do whatever it takes'' mentality.
- Work with artists and product managers to identify video asset needs.
- Organize, maintain, and archive video assets within our system.
- Make sure videos follow specifications for each retailer.
- Set up and schedule video releases for YouTube and other DSPs
- Maintain high level of quality control across all content output to ensure brand consistency.
- Assist in editing video for social media platforms.
- Create descriptions for videos; adds tags and keywords as necessary.
- Update social skins, playlists, and featured videos on YouTube channels.
Experienced candidates will have:
- 3+ years experience in video management.
- Experience in the music entertainment field
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud with emphasis in video production.
- General understanding of production equipment and workflow.
- Videography and editing skills.
- Basic understanding of current and developing video content platforms.
- Experience working with YouTube ContentID
- Must be able to commute to Downtown San Francisco
- SEO optimization/marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Salary: based on experience
EMPIRE was founded in 2010 as an artist-friendly, progressive digital distribution company. After early success, and identifying future icons such as Kendrick Lamar, Sage The Gemini, and Anderson .Paak, EMPIRE was quickly regarded as a tastemaker in the industry and throughout the past five years evolved into a full-fledged record label, distributor, and publisher for independent musicians. With the company and roster growing at a breakneck pace, EMPIRE has effectively disrupted a stale business model by bringing its energy, expertise, and acumen to its artists and labels. Given its reputation, EMPIRE works with today's hottest talent from superstars such as T.I. and Tyga, and red-hot newcomers such as Mozzy.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online