Confidential Via Staffing FirmGatlinburg, TN
Full Time Job
Our client, an award-winning outdoor theme park, is seeking a Full Time Technical Director to oversee a multitude of projects relating to the overall audio-visual experience. The Director will effectively design, operate, install and manage all AV efforts and projects for the theme park. The Director will also provide leadership for daily application and infrastructure of all technology operations and the implementation of new scenic, audio, and visual concepts.
• Will serve as both a Technical Manager and a Project Manager leading teams on design, planning, execution and implementation of audio visual projects and special events
• Collaborate with designers and other creative teams to ensure effective lighting, sound and scenic elements throughout the Park
• Hire, train, and develop AV team members
• Provide leadership and direction for all company technology and its relevant teams
• Responsible for keeping all technology up to date with current trends
• Oversee the department budget and provide guidance in purchasing AV technology and contracts
• Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred
• 5 to 10 years of related experience required
• Outdoor sound and lighting experience required
• Knowledge of QSYS, Dante, and lighting controls system (i.e. Mosaic)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Ability to program complex lighting systems
• Ability to effectively design and control park sound systems for the different needs of the park
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online