Confidential Via Staffing FirmWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Major music company is excited to add a Royalties Clerk to jong their team!
This person will be responsible for analyzing third-party contracts, reviewing royalty statements and expenses, maintaining artist profiles, and assisting with various month-end accounting projects.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel (experience with Pivot Tables and V-Lookups a plus)
• Knowledge of Microsoft OneNote a plus
This is a long-term temporary project in Woodland Hills, CA expected to run through April 2019. For immediate consideration, please email resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online