Recruiter / Human Resources
Confidential Via Staffing FirmWest Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment and media company in West Los Angeles is excited to add a mid-level Recruiter to join their Human Resources team. In this dynamic role, the Recruiter will work closely with senior leadership and hiring managers at all levels to identify talent for their entertainment based positions.
• Managing the complete employee recruiting cycle, and continually improving the overall process utilizing data and analytics
• Partnering and collaborating with hiring managers at all levels throughout the candidate selection process
• Knowledgeable with industry trends and key players in order to recognize top talent and develop candidate pipelines early
• Continually identify, interview and maintain a pool of high caliber candidates
• Collaborate with HR leadership and hiring managers to educate on interview training, attrition rates, internal mobility and creating job descriptions
• Implement creative recruiting strategies from diverse sources to identify top talent at all levels, with an emphasis on specialized Assistant roles
• Active involvement with recruiting events to network with talent and promote company brand
• Mentor HR and Recruiting Assistants
• Collaborate with HR and Diversity Team on new companywide initiatives.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in full-life cycle recruiting, preferably from an entertainment or media based company
• ATS experience required, Workday software knowledge preferred
• Exceptionally flexible, proactive, ability to manage multiple priorities and handle heavy workflow at all times
• Effectively communicate and influence senior leadership to reinforce productive relationships across all levels and functions
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience with executive searches a plus
• Bachelor's Degree
This is a permanent/direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit resumes or inquiries to for an immediate reply.
• Permanent Position
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online