HR Executive Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an entertainment company in LA is on the hunt for a superstar Executive Assistant to support their busy Human Resources executive! This person will be responsible for managing calendars, all incoming calls, prepping executive for meetings, and scheduling complex travel arrangements. The Executive Assistant will act as gatekeeper and liaison between internal and external contacts and should always maintain and positive, professional and upbeat attitude.
• 4 years' of executive assistant experienc to H.R. Exec. [entertainment, gaming, or new media preferred]
• Experience supporting C-Level executives
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience & interest in Human Resources
• Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to interact comfortably with internal teams and guests of all levels
• Excellent social and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time role with incredible perks, company culture, and benefits! Interviews are taking place immediately!
Please send resumes to for consideration.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online