Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment agency, is looking for a designer experienced in experiential marketing to join its team! In this role, you will support team objectives by creating dynamic live event production designs: you'll use your experience with concept design, storyboarding, 3D rendering, illustration, and branding and logos to bring client visions to life. You'll also be an instrumental part of the installation process to ensure that graphics, A/V, lights, furniture and other structural elements come together cohesively to honor design intent. This is an excellent opportunity to develop professionally with a leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Art, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or a related field, with strong drawing, illustration, and concept design skills
- a minimum five years of experience with a marketing agency or brand
- advanced level proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, AutoCad, Keynote, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- proven experience with web design [experience with programming a plus!]
- excellent communicative, collaborative, multitasking, and time management skills
This is an onsite, temp-to-perm opportunity in the Marina Del Rey area of Los Angeles, CA, with compensation around $30-35/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume AND portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online