Benefits Analyst / Human Resources
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an international entertainment leader, has an immediate need for a Benefits Analyst for their headquarters in the West Los Angeles area. In this role, you will be responsible for all functions related to their company benefits programs including health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, wellness, employee leave of absence policies, and employee assistance programs.
• B.A. Degree in human resources, business or finance
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in employee benefits
• Expert level understanding of employment laws including ERISA, HIPPA, FMLA, COBRA and ACA
• Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification preferred but not required
• Experience using Workday software
• Experience working with international benefit programs preferred
• Implementation and roll-out of companywide benefits to entire company during Open Enrollment
• Conduct benefits orientation for all new hires
• Work closely with the HR/Benefits team and contribute on projects, and providing recommendations
• Process employee enrollments, status changes, and COBRA qualified events
• Administer leave of absence program for all domestic based employees adhering to regulatory compliance and company leave policies.
• Assist Workers' Compensation claims administrator, perform OSHA reporting and follow up requirements
• Respond to employee inquiries regarding plan provisions, enrollment, status changes and general inquiries
• Coordinate with the HRIS team and outside vendors to resolve data and integration issues.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with competitive salary (plus bonus), and an exceptional benefits package. Please submit resumes to for an immediately response.
• Permanent Position
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online