Assistant To CEO / Global Media Agency
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Global media agency in Beverly Hills has an immediate need for an assistant to support their dynamic CEO. Requirements are as follows:
• B.A. Degree
• 1 to 2 years of experience in an assistant role, preferably from a talent agency or management company (internships included)
• Experience with ''rolling calls''
• Heavy scheduling in Outlook
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, corporate entertainment environment
• Exceptional level of polish/professionalism, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with travel coordination, processing expense reports and taking detailed notes
• Entertainment / media background
• Expeirence dealing with high levels of confidentiality
This is a permanent opportunity in Beverly Hills. Please submit resumes directly to for an immediate reply.
• Permanent Position
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online