Assistant - Information Technology / Talent Agency
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a corporate entertainment agency has an immediate need for an Assistant in their Information Technology department. In this role, the Assistant will provide administrative support to an I.T. Executive and their team in a fast-paced and innovative environment. This is an excellent junior level opportunity for recent college graduates with a passion for technology and entertainment.
• Provide administrative support to the I.T. Executive, and for the department when required
• Daily interaction with staff, agents, and executives
• Provide phone coverage (rolling calls experience preferred)
• Heavy scheduling and calendar management in Outlook
• Prepare presentations in PowerPoint
• Process orders, invoices and expense reports in Concur
• Prepare meeting agendas and reserve conference rooms
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 to 3 years of progressive administrative assistance in a support role capacity (internship experience counts too!)
• Some experience / background in information technology
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, corporate entertainment environment
• Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office skills
• Exceptional customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal/external customers at all levels
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality and time sensitive items
• Entertainment background preferred
This is permanent, direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit resumes to for an immediate reply!
• Permanent Position
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online