Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading live entertainment and event production company, is looking for an Art Director to join its team! In this role, you'll manage the creative and design process from concept to completion: you'll assist with the development of client pitches and proposals, translate client marketing objectives into design solutions, manage a team of creative personnel, including designers, photographers, and web developers, in the production of all collateral and ensure that all timelines and budgets are followed, and review work and provide feedback. You'll also lead art direction for on-site installations, and provide general office support as needed. This is an incredible opportunity to develop with a leader in events & experiential marketing!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Studio Art, Design, or a related field, with a minimum three years of relevant experience [experience in architectural design, event design or experiential marketing highly preferred]
- expert level proficiency in AutoCAD 2006 or newer, Vectorworks, Keynote, and the Adobe Design Suite
- proven hand sketching and graphic presentation skills, with solid familiarity with Photoshop and SketchUp
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- a thorough attention to detail, and a team-oriented approach
This is an on-site, full time opportunity in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, with travel required, and compensation around 65-70K annually, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online