Eleven Seven Label GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Eleven Seven Label Group (E7LG), a rapidly expanding global record label headquartered in NYC is seeking a Marketing/Label Manager. This is a full-time position which offers great benefits. This position serves as an integral part of the marketing team. This person will support continued development and growth for a roster of rock and alternative artists. We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual who is organized, has impeccable communication skills, and most importantly, a team leader. Preferably, this person should have a background at a record label or passion for music. Responsibilities will include:
Create, implement and drive multi-phase domestic and international marketing plans for artists on the alternative and rock imprints of the record label(s).
• Marketing includes creating branding, strategy, timelines, and overseeing execution of radio, digital, publicity, retail, touring, tour marketing, licensing, and strategic & integrating marketing with artists on the roster.
• Working with digital marketing department to drive artists' online strategies, and help build our label communities.
• Liaise between artists, management, and distributors to coordinate label timelines and objectives in conjunction with artist's management timelines (touring, album releases, book releases, press hits, etc.)
• Budget creation - responsible for the creation, budgeting, and implementation of content for each release
• Find marketing partners to participate in each release
• Maintain recording budgets for all label artists, working closely with outside producers, managers, legal, and in house team.
Oversee production and content creation - work with artists, managers, producers and creative directors to create all elements in association with the label's artists, including logo, album artwork, photo shoots, music videos, etc. based upon macro album marketing initiatives and strict timelines/deadlines.
• Work hand-in-hand with the physical and digital production teams at US distributor
o Duties include but not limited to:
- Monitoring finished product and artwork to fulfill retail orders
- Sale/Retail 1-sheets and weekly marketing updates
- All manufacturing - layered artwork, mastering, BOM/PO w/in distributor deadlines and specs
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online