Eleven Seven Label GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
E7MG is seeking a Radio/Sales Coordinator. This is a Los Angeles based, full-time entry-level position which offers the right candidate an incredible opportunity with great benefits. This position reports into the Chief Commerce Officer & SVP of Radio Promotions/Marketing. This person will support continued development and growth of all artists on the roster as well as artists distributed through associated labels. Responsibilities will include:
• Generate specific reports and analysis for department (Mediabase, BDS, Soundscan, Buzzangle, Chartmetrics…) to disseminate information for company and partners
• Creating and maintaining weekly ads and spin reports to be distributed to dept. heads
• Organize conference calls with partners and take notes of the calls and distribute notes and follow ups
• Facilitating radio phone interviews with artists and radio stations.
• Tracking and maintaining budgets for radio and promotions as well as budgets for coop and retail plans
• Generating PO's for approval/signature by GM for marketing expenditures
• Facilitating radio promotion from start to finish with stations and contest winners
• Organizing and maintaining catalogue promotions calendar
• Creating and maintaining a bi-weekly international market update and distribute to partners
• Submitting all pitch info to iTunes for pre-sale, IG tracks, Hot Tracks, Hot Albums, and other marketing editorial, to iTunes US, iTunes Canada, iTunes Latin America
• Updating and maintaining list of assets by artists, and distribute to our partners on an as needed basis
• Creating and maintaining the marketing plans for international releases, and distribute to company management
• Monitoring sales and delivery of assets to our D2C partner, and monitor inventory for the store
• Updating weekly to artist by artist company Google documents.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A general understanding of digital service providers, radio and retail platforms, as well as industry trends and new technologies
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Digital marketing, radio and/or sales experience in the label/management/agency world is preferred
• Strong written/oral communication skills
• The ability to independently manage one's time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Entry Level Position with Full Benefits/401K
Eleven Seven Label Group (E7LG) is a dynamic, full service, global, independent record label group. with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and Berlin. E7MG continuously builds on its model of research-based marketing strategies targeted directly to the fans. The group's expanding roster includes Nelly Furtado, Papa Roach, Five Finger Death Punch, Hellyeah, Nothing More, Escape the Fate, In Flames, Sixx:A.M., The Dirty Heads, Bleeker, Motley Crue and many other established and emerging artists. Driven by a core group of thought leaders, the independent mini major has in-house marketing, promotion, streaming, publicity, new media, International, sales, tour marketing, production, video promotion, creative services, business management, web design, advertising, licensing, publishing, analytics and other services to support every release.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online