EF Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
EF Public Relations seeks enthusiastic individuals who are wanting to get some experience in the entertainment / celebrity public relations world. Applicants should expect to visit the office minimally 3 day a week for 7 hours a day. Part time employment will include activities in and out of the office as it would pertain to personal celebrity PR.
- Assist senior publicists and management team with daily tasks.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling; advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records.
- Assist in the general organization of the office when it comes to research and overall productivity of the supervisors.
- Creation of press releases and media alerts.
- Shadowing and attending events.
- Interact with clients on a need-by-need basis. This may include assisting talent with photoshoots, interviews, red carpet events, etc.
- Must reside in and/or close to the Los Angeles area.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a willingness to learn.
Hourly wage. Negotiable. Could be a full time job.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online