Director of Localization & Captioning Services
DVS InteleStreamBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Well established Burbank based post production facility is seeking a full-time Director to manage our localization workflows. Applicants interested must have previous Client servicing experience with content related material for studio clients as well as digital aggregators. This position will play a critical role within our localization, subtitling and captioning division.
This position will work closely with our account managers to ensure precise handling, processing and client coordination of Subtitling and Captioning projects. They will create work orders, manage vendors, timing, client communications and all end to end processes that effect essential client needs. Will work closely with the Scheduling team and the Production Supervisor to ensure all resources required are put in place in order to meet client driven deadlines.
• Previous experience working in a Subtitling, Captioning and/or Audio Description environment.
• Ability to bring client revenues is a plus.
• Detailed knowledge of Broadcast, Online Streaming, VOD and C&A.
• Excellent client handling skills and experience in generating new business from existing and new clients.
• Proactively handle day-to-day issues, escalating and resolving these where appropriate.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
• Work well under pressure.
• Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills - delivers information in a clear and concise manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3+ years of Localization Client Servicing experience.
• Computer literacy; familiar with major subtitling and captioning software and emerging digital technologies.
• Proficient in Microsoft office.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Full-time position with excellent benefits.
Job Code: WWLA
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online