Intern - Administrative
Drive StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Drive Studios seeks Executive Intern for Spring/Summer season.
Internship consists of a one month trial/training period with intents to transition to a paid position afterwards at the discresion of one of the company executives.
Applicant will report to: Executives and/or Ben Thornburgh, Coordinator
A list of the position's essential duties:
- Open and closing the office, maintaining an orderly workplace, answering phones, organizing administrative and assisting with assigned tasks.
- Administrative tasks such as organizing calendars, drafting emails, scheduling appointments.
- Communicating with clients and client relations
- Ability to use the Google Suite of applications (Google Drive, Slides, Sheets). Must have current drivers licence.
- Applicant should have an interest in film, advertising and/or post production.
Applicant will be provided a space to work and equipment to use.
Unpaid, with intent to transition into a paid position.
Start of internship: ASAP.
Resume and cover letter Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online