Intern - Music Promotion and Research
DPG WorldwideRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern - Music Promotion and Research Remote
Work from anywhere!
Our music promotion internships involve hands-on day-to-day research and interactions to find and implement effective ways to promote our artists and their music online.
Scope of Work
• Define, research, locate and interact with like-minded influencers, playlisters and fans for artists and their teams
• Pitch and promote our artists and our brands to blogs, media, streaming and social media sites.
• Support our efforts to promote our services to artists and their teams who might benefit.
• Support our PR, playlisting and/or social media team members with administrative and research tasks as assigned.
• Enjoy listening to music
• 10-16 hours per week for at least a 10-week period
• This is an unpaid internship
• College credit available and encouraged
• Work remotely from any location where you can sit in front of a computer with Wi-Fi
• Work independently and with our team, in daily communication by email, project management software, and daily reports
• Self-starter - be able to work and get results without immediate onsite supervision
This is a REMOTE internship, so you can be located anywhere in the world as long as you have a computer and wifi access.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online