Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Domain IntegratedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A top fashion/beauty/consumer lifestyle, celebrity influencer PR agency with offices in Los Angeles and New York, seeks a full-time Office Manager/Executive Assistant with 1- 2 years of experience in an administrative role. The perfect candidate should be a creative multi-tasker with a positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, exceptional organizational skills, and steadfast commitment to teamwork. This is a fast- paced office environment that requires a true commitment.
- Showroom management which includes packages, talent and media gifting, media pulls, inventory etc.
- Upkeep with sample inventory and organization
- Phone reception for the office
- Maintaining the showroom to ensure it is tidy every day
- Assisting the team with tasks including, but not limited to event recaps, filing as needed, scanning of placements
- Assisting and attending company at events outside of work
- Setup and upkeep in internal software and technology needs
- Assisting the COO and other Executive team members when they are in town
- Employee expense report reconciliation
- Maintaining company and office calendar of events
- Travel coordination for staff and talent
- Assisting COO with client and staff follow up
- General administrative office tasks (scheduling, outreach, organization, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree (in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred)
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a related field/administrative role
- Proficiency in MAC and Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with multiple software platforms and computer administration
Full Health, PTO, Sick days, 401k
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online