Senior Production Accountant
Disney Television AnimationBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Disney TV Animation is looking for a Production Accountant to join the DANG/DTVA Production Finance team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Track and report on Disney TV Animation development fund budget; including tracking actual costs vs. budget, contractual commitments, liaising with Creative executives regarding spending needs, processing talent charge-offs and development write-offs.
• Process invoices for all development and series productions.
• Research payments and reconcile aging reports.
• Responsible for opening and closing charge codes for development and productions.
• Ensure all new start paperwork is completed and submitted for processing.
• Work closely with Business Affairs to ensure production legal requirements and commitments are being met.
• Assist with quarter end close duties
• Perform Ad Hoc analysis as requested
• Prior production experience strongly recommended
• SAP and Smart Accounting experience is recommended
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Handles confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion and good judgment.
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrate strong analytical skills, and work well under pressure.
• Pragmatic, highly organized and high attention to detail.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated; team player
• Bachelor's degree with minimum 2-3 years of experience
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney/ABC Cable Services, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Disney/ABC Cable Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Welcome to Disney TV Animation - where imagination meets innovation! We're home to producing some of the biggest animated hits on television today, including Elena of Avalor, Ducktales and Phineas & Ferb. Whatever the show, our job is always about creating exciting entertainment.