Disney Streaming ServicesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Compensation department leads the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support our domestic and international clients. This includes designing base salary & incentive plans and alternative rewards programs that are consistent with market conditions, internal equity, a pay for performance philosophy and the company's business and HR priorities and strategies.
The Compensation Analyst assists in the implementation and administration of compensation programs such as salaries, short and long-term incentives, job evaluations, and salary surveys. The Compensation Analyst partners with the global, regional, and local HR/Compensation community to provide advice and assistance on the delivery of compensation initiatives/policies/processes across the Direct to Consumer and International (DTCI) Segment.
• Assist in the overall delivery of the key compensation cycles (salary increase, short-term and long-term incentive programs), working closely with the overall compensation community to ensure provision of accurate consolidated international data as well as assist with managing the planning and communication for domestic clients.
• Assist in the set-up, delivery, and support of the Company's online integrated compensation planning tool.
• Conduct market equity studies, promotion and new hire recommendations.
• Provide analytical support in the design, development, and cost modeling of variable pay plans.
• Provide project based support for Enterprise wide compensation initiatives impacting the international territories; ensuring the needs of our various clients are met and eliciting involvement from the regions as necessary.
• Support and maintain existing and future HR systems/technology to increase speed of delivery of HR processes and to facilitate access to HR information. Production of management and ad-hoc HR reporting from SAP and other HR systems. Collating and presenting results of data analysis via Excel or PowerPoint.
• Complete special projects as they arise.
• 3 years compensation experience
• Solid understanding of compensation practices and trends
• Strong analytical, project management and presentation skills
• Advanced Excel knowledge; SAP, Success Factors, Cognos and Access experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Strong aptitude for research, analysis and data management
• Exceptional quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and details
• Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments
• Ability to work in a flexible, often ambiguous environment
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
Bachelor's degree - Human Resources, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or Business degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world's most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.