Coordinator Marketing Design Production
Disney ChannelBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator Marketing Design Production (Disney Channels)
With solid design expertise and strong project management skill, the Marketing Design team develops, manages and executes creative to promote and support Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Radio Disney and DisneyNOW brands and portfolio of content. The team initiates and collaborates with many other internal business partners to produce marketing creative for all Disney Channels Worldwide series, tent poles and movies targeting an audience of kids and families.
• Support asset management of Multiplatform Programming creative development and support Design Production Manager in overall process in tracking timelines and delivering assets to external agency.
• Asset coordination and distribution of ongoing requests for digital files, including the support of asset procurement and curation with internal business partners (TVA, Operations, etc)
• Coordinate and maintain the Marketing Design asset library (server) and Font Server, including communication with IT and Legal
• Coordinate and maintain the weekly uploading of assets to international database (MickE) and work closely with Marketing Operations team to facilitate asset uploads.
• Support the Design Production Manager in the review of high resolution digital files and distribute files to key business partners upon completion.
• Coordinate and maintain the delivery of photo assets and animated art from other departments to maintain and update our Asset Library in house.
• Maintain the information regarding legal access to our Font Server and communicate with Legal and Tech Support
• Maintain Marketing Design production guideline documents and specifications for MPP asset production.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience within a creative environment and personal experience working within Adobe Creative Suite on digital files.
• Strong communication and organizational skills with superior attention to detail
• Self-motivation and accountability for every aspect of a project
• Confidence to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Must be experienced and knowledgeable of Adobe Creative Suite software, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and digital file formats and asset management. Working knowledge of After Effects is a plus, but not mandatory.
• Knowledge of printing process, digital/web production
Bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications or related field required.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.