Admin Assistant - Disney Channels Worldwide Production Legal Affairs
Disney ChannelBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Disney Channels Worldwide Production Legal Affairs Department has an opening for an experienced administrative assistant who is a self-starter to support the Department and its designated lawyers in connection with the legal work being provided for both Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior as well as for our new streaming service, Disney . A minimum of 2 years entertainment industry administrative experience is preferred.
Primary duties include:
• Prepare, revise, review, distribute, and track status of a variety of legal agreements and related documents;
• Edit and finalize complex contracts and keep track of contract versions (redlining/document compare experience required);
• Create and maintain reports, charts and document binders;
• Schedule meetings and maintain executive calendars in Outlook;
• Answer and screen incoming calls in a professional and accurate manner;
• Create and maintain accurate and organized physical and electronic files;
• Prepare and submit expense reports and track reimbursements;
• General office duties including photocopying, faxing, scanning, filing, and ordering office supplies.
• At least 3-5 years in an administrative role, supporting an executive, preferably in the legal space
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must understand deadlines and effectively prioritize to meet them;
• PC skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required. PowerPoint, SAP and Docusign experience preferred;
• Must be extremely detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, including the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision;
• Ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible;
• Ability to multi-task a variety of projects at any given time and work autonomously;
• Team player with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and clients within and outside the Disney-ABC organization, including but not limited to the Disney streaming service.
• Experience in Television Legal Affairs and/or Business Affairs strongly preferred;
• Undergraduate degree required;
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney/ABC Cable Services, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.
Disney/ABC Cable Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.