Sr.Manager - Marketing
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Sr.Manager - Marketing (Freeform)
Freeform is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy to drive the development of series and network strategy briefs and presentations. This role will develop and manage the marketing campaigns while always looking to reach our audiences in new and interesting ways. We need someone creative and passionate about this space and the content that can manage a complex organization while building strong relationships.
• Reports to the Vice President, Marketing Strategy
• Leads the development of series/network strategy briefs & campaign presentations
• Manages the development of innovative marketing campaigns, including brainstorming ideas and tactics, reviewing proposals, providing feedback, meeting with vendors, evaluating recaps, etc.
• Seek out opportunities to keep Freeform series top of mind throughout the year, taking advantage of cultural moments & trends, etc.
• Spearheads execution of paid media campaigns, with the assistance of the Coordinator, Marketing, and in conjunction with the Sr. Manager of Media Planning Strategy
• Manage the relationship & spearhead efforts between Freeform Marketing and Affiliate Sales & Marketing
• Lead efforts executed in conjunction with Freeform Research
• Manage Freeform newsletter creation with CRM and Digital teams
• Manage other department-wide initiatives as needed
• Minimum 5 years' experience managing consumer marketing initiatives including executing paid media campaigns and managing experiential activations
• Deep knowledge of media research is a must
• Experience managing team members/agencies
• An outgoing personality is a must
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.