Senior Financial Analyst
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Monitor, plan and report revenue and cost data for ABC Digital Media. Support forecasting, budgeting and long range planning functions. Individual must be comfortable working directly with various groups across DATG as well as senior management. Position requires excellent communication, interpersonal, time management skills and acute attention to detail.
• Support preparation of forecasts, Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan including variance analysis
• Maintain various financial planning models
• Communicate with various Digital department heads to monitor their departmental budgets throughout the year and to gather assumptions for upcoming forecast
• Support the preparation of financial summaries, presentations and decks for senior management
• Support special projects on an ad-hoc basis
• Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
• Previous experience in entertainment industry FP&A a plus
• Public accounting experience a plus
• Advanced financial modeling skills and analytical skills
• Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SAP, BW. Experience with Cognos TM1 is a plus
• Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously
• Innovative orientation with a proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.