Disney ABC Television GroupSouthfield, MI
Full Time Job
Sales Assistant (Disney/ABC Detroit)
This position will support all activities involved in selling and servicing both linear and digital for Disney Kids networks, Freeform and ABC.
• Support the Detroit based sales office for Disney/ABC in the development of sales proposals, booking contracts and addressing any post evaluation details required by specific clients
• Pull and send weekly flowcharts to clients
• Search for new sales leads
• Track and manage client delivery
• Assist clients with move requests
• Maintain contracts and account activity for advertisers
• Prepare research and other sales related reports as needed
• Communicate with client and traffic to ensure the proper airing of the schedule
• Resolve scheduling and billing discrepancies
• Participate in local client meetings, in order to develop a rapport with client and agency contacts, and develop an understanding of the talking points of the network and the needs of the advertiser/agencies
• Process travel & entertainment reports on behalf of the sales team
• Provide outstanding internal and external client service
• Be knowledgeable of all appropriate software related to our operation; Microsoft Office etc.
• Flexibility to occasionally work outside normal business hours in the event of deadlines or projects
• Ability to form and continue key internal and external client relationships
• Attend team meetings, digital pacing calls and daypart meetings
• Assist in entering sales proposals into our systems
• Monitor and report on competitive digital sites
• Strong analytical skills and comfortable with numbers
• Other admin and facilities support duties as assigned
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in client services and sales or relevant internship experience
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast or digital at an advertiser, agency, or media sales organization.
• Proficient in Outlook (create/edit emails and appointments), Word (create/edit documents), Excel (create/edit documents) and Power Point and Keynote (create/edit presentations).
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity