Manager Data Driven Ad Sales
Disney ABC Television GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager Data Driven Ad Sales (DATG)
The Manager, Data Driven Ad Sales will be expected to be an analytical, business-minded self-starter who is capable of setting strategic priorities but who also excels at executing tactically. Utilizing your multi-tasking skills, your ability to thrive in a fast-paced ad sales environment and building consensus between departments around high-priority advertiser data and targeting needs will help drive your success.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating between the Disney Digital Network team and Disney ABC Sales team, developing strategic sales related data plans across platforms. You will have a strong knowledge of co-branded advertising, the social media and digital video landscape, and a strong understanding of how first party data can drive better results through improved ad targeting.
The Manager, Data Driven Ad Sales will report to the VP, Sales Partnership and Business Solutions and the VP, Business Insights and Consumer Research.
• Working closely with teams from integrated marketing, revenue planning and consumer insights to insure best in class innovative opportunities are brought to our agency and client partners.
• Responsible for campaign insights and coordinating the definition of KPIs for our advertisers.
• Develop actionable campaign strategies on behalf of the sales team and clients
• Communicate directly with BU stakeholders regarding campaign goals and planning
• Deliver high-quality presentations to internal stakeholders
• Present capabilities and campaign results to both external and internal partners
• Develop case studies from prior campaigns to share with internal partners and inform future campaigns
• Assist with creation of decks and other promotional materials
• Schedule and participate in brainstorms for cross-platform creative solutions
• Create one-sheets and presentations
• Provide insights on the competitive market place and strategic executions and present findings in Sales meetings and/or for key senior executives
• Help drive monetization of data ad products to support revenue goals and objectives
• Maintain ongoing analysis of the business and use this analysis to drive recommendations for strategic improvements to ad products
• Communicate market and client needs based on product performance, client feedback, and industry trends to product teams in order to drive the conception and prioritization of new ad products and features, while balancing overall revenue driving opportunities.
• Manage, develop, and coordinate Go-To-Market strategies – the action plan for delivering new products and features to customers and capturing market share.
• Ongoing collaboration with Sales team in identifying proven key industry trends and client needs to aid in the creation of new products and features.
• Ongoing collaboration with Revenue Management to ensure maximization of yield on inventory across all distributed platforms
• Provide education and sales support on Disney ABC Sales data products, selling points and features to help grow and diversify revenue
• Partner with Advertising Integrations, Data Platform, and Ad Technology to evaluate new external partnerships
• 3 years experience working in ad sales/media
• Must have previous experience working in linear ad sales/operations
• Experience with data modeling and deep analysis
• Understanding of media research tools, like Nielsen, comScore, and social media tracking programs
• Understanding of both digital analytics and tracking, as well as data associated with television viewership
• Previous experience working with advertising sales teams and/or agencies
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and/or Keynote - deck building experience required
• Knowledge of ad serving technology and ad targeting
• Experience working with Salesforce
• Bachelor's degree in Quantitative field of study or equivalent work experience
The Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) is composed of The Walt Disney Company's (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide, and FreeForm, as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The Radio Disney network, Hyperion publishing, and the Company's equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group's portfolio of media businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity