Disney ABC Television GroupGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the VP to enhance and maximize productivity, via partnership with the executive
• Effectively coordinate all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls with teams
• Interaction with various internal departments, external organizations and executive management
• Manage all travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination) and all related expense management
• Provide additional administrative and office support such as answering incoming phone calls, detailing messages, distributing mail, filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry, word processing, and ordering supplies
• Assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Assist with Accounts Payable and other financial projects
• Assist with special projects as needed to learn beyond a traditional role
• Polished, poised, executive assistant with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience supporting senior executives within large, corporate environments working with multiple stakeholders
• Proven ability to work independently in an unstructured, fast paced environment with quick decision making
• Effective verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills to navigate complex situations
• Intuitively anticipate needs and ''get ahead'' of demands for this key executive role
• Ability to work with highest degree of confidentiality – exercising discretion and diplomacy
• Excellent knowledge of personal computers and their software applications; MS Office Suite
• Able to juggle multiple projects/tasks at once while remaining positive, poised and calm
• Highly meticulous, solution oriented, extreme attention to detail, organized, flexible, approachable and friendly but assertive
• Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills, especially under time constraints
• Type 50 WPM accurately
• Ability to work as a team member and meet constant deadlines
• Availability to work overtime without prior notice
• SAP experience preferred
• Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.