Executive Assistant - Marketing
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Disney ABC Sales seeks a qualified candidate for an Executive Assistant to support a Senior Vice President and three Vice Presidents on the Integrated Marketing team.
In this role, the person will perform a variety of administrative duties including handling heavy calendaring, answering phone calls, making travel arrangements, preparing correspondence, and setting up video conferences across multiple offices.
• Provide overall administrative support for executive team including but not limited to phone support, maintaining busy calendars and day-to-day meetings
• Coordinate/confirm all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls/video conference calls, and coordinating meetings over multiple time zones
• Interact with a wide variety of Disney ABC contacts across the company on behalf of the executive team
• Manage all travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination) and all related expense management
• Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry and word processing
• Coordinate with executives from other studios and/or media companies, representatives of clients, sponsors, executives of The Walt Disney Company
• Function as the Office Manager for the Integrated Marketing team in Burbank (ex: ordering supplies, liaison with Building services etc.)
• Must uphold and maintain high level of confidentiality
• Professional, poised, senior-level Executive Assistant with a minimum of 7 years of experience supporting senior executives within large, corporate environments
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Advanced computer skills in MAC and Microsoft Office products, including Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Mastery of SAP processing tools, including but not limited to Travel & Entertainment Proxy (T&E), Casual Buyer (Shopping Carts & AP Uploads for P.O.s & invoice processing), Time Processor, Cost Center and Concur
• Experience building filing systems and organizing and maintaining large amounts of data
• Highly meticulous, resourceful, extreme attention to detail, organized, approachable and friendly but assertive
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated telephone etiquette skills
• Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in a team environment, or independently, with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated, proactive problem-solving skills
• Ability to function in a demanding environment with competing and changing priorities
• Demonstrates the ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision
• Increased flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and constant interruptions
• Understand and intuitively anticipate needs and demands for this key executive role
• SAP experience
• Agency or Disney work experience a plus
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.