Executive Assistant, Human Resources
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2018 8:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Human Resources jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Human Resources? Executive Assistant, Human Resources (DATG)
As the Executive Assistant, you will contribute to the DATG's success by providing highly complex administrative assistance for a Vice President, HR Business Partner and a VP, Compensation. You'll use your critical thinking to anticipate issues before they arise, network with internal resources to complete tasks, and create presentations for all levels of the organization. You'll help your Executive prioritize competing projects and ensure ongoing administrative tasks are accomplished in a way that supports the Company's business initiatives and objectives.
• Provides administrative support of a highly complex and responsible nature to a VP, HR Business Partner & VP, Compensation
• Acts as an extension of the executive in the operation of the daily affairs of the executives' business
• Answering phone calls, email requests and written correspondence
• Schedule conference calls and meetings
• Responds to internal and external company contacts regarding the executive
• Manage executives' calendar for day to day and business travel arrangements (domestic and international)
• Preparing expense reports and ensuring they are submitted in a timely manner
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail and filing system
• Manage team archive of documents and procedures
• Oversee and manage deadlines related to ongoing projects and open matters with the team to keep the team informed of work plans and progress toward goals
• Create agendas, presentations, and other materials as well as document minutes for company internal and external meetings
• Maintains employee/team records with highest level of accuracy and confidentiality
• Performs other tasks as assigned to support the executive team and HR functions of the organization
• 5 years of administrative and clerical support experience, including previous experience supporting corporate managers and/or executives.
• Ability to draft proofread and edit documents for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Project management skills
• Proficient in using PCs and MS Office Suite(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Ability to write clearly and communicate well both verbally and in writing
• Ability to build rapport with clients, peers, executives and partners both internal and external
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Sound and mature judgment on the prioritization of tasks
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Experience supporting senior HR executives
• Experience using SAP Workplace
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.