Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Disney Television Animation (DTVA) is looking for a Department Clerk, Operations & Facilities.
• Support the Disney Television Animation (DTVA) division in all aspects of day-to-day facilities and events requests according to corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
• Perform daily building rounds to ensure conference rooms, kitchens, copy rooms, common areas and team storage rooms are stocked and maintained.
• Work closely with resource management to regulate inventory of kitchen amenities, first aid kits, copy rooms, and shipping centers when necessary.
• Maintain TVA copiers by performing weekly meter reads and addressing copier incidents with vendor and/or TVA Technology accordingly.
• Assist with planning of space and execution of TVA moves.
• Provide support to all TVA employees regarding daily mail, driver runs, and shipping requests.
• Update databases for furniture, phones, parking, employee ID's, security access, key distribution, new hire, facility work order requests, and crisis management.
• Assist with ensuring building maps and contact lists are updated according to space reconfigurations, new hires, transfers, rehires, and internal and external moves.
• Ensure space for all TVA facilities meet criteria for specified production and departmental new hires and terminations.
• Ensure production meetings and presentations are fully supported with regard to facilities related requests.
• Establish and maintain strong relations with TVA employees and service vendors.
• Analyze and streamline operations clerk workflows to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Work with team to enhance the employee experience.
• Hardworking, outgoing, dependable, self-motivated and creative.
• Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Slack, Mail Chimp or similar software.
• Ability to lift 25-50 pounds.
• Takes initiative and produces quality work.
• Flexibility to work occasional overtime as needed.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and/or independently, performs well under pressure, and handles multiple tasks.
• Proven strengths and experience with executing day-to-day activities and projects in fast paced production environment.
• Graphic design experience with proficiency in Keynote and at least one major design software program.
• Knowledge of AutoCad, Archibus and SAP a plus.
• Bachelor's degree, or 1-2 years of experience in a facilities related field.
• This is an OPEIU union position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity